It’s something you need to honestly consider.
No one needs to know how you cast your personal vote.
It is your future that is at stake. Just sayin’.
Here are the five main points conservatives should be hitting on college campuses:
1. The youth unemployment rate during President Obama’s term has averaged 17.5% — the highest ever for a presidential term. An estimated 397,000 youth jobs have been lost in the last four years.
2. Obamacare will increase youth healthcare costs by 45 percent. Some student healthcare plans have already increased in cost by as much as 1,112 percent due to Obamacare.
3. In 2008, President Obama said, “When I’m president, I will make college affordable for every American.” However, due to his easy loan policies, college tuition has increased 25 percent since he took office, while average student loan debt has increased 16 percent.
4. College graduates have a 30 percent chance of moving home with their parents after graduation.
5. It’s time to stop blaming Bush. President Reagan turned a worse economy around in just four years. Youth unemployment during the Reagan recovery dropped 43 percent, from 18.8 percent to 10.7 percent.